« Home | Sometimes you just wanna freak out » | Unbridled » | Who said animals don't have spirits? » | What we are or what we aren't? » | Starbucks » | Where's the line? » | Giving people something to talk about » | Bye bye mac » | I wonder... » | Jesus focus is new? » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

I am one lucky man

I honestly can't believe that I got to marry the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It sounds sappy and cheesy but I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. Most people will admit that when Bek walks into a room, the place lights up. She just has this charisma about her that shines. Her faith is so key to keep me going strong. Anytime I'm starting to lose sight of God's dream she comes in and brings perspective to the situation. She is always positive and looking at the fun side of life. She loves our kids like there is no tomorrow. Everyone around her will admit that she is a phenomenal mom and our kids are blessed to have them around most of the day and not me! She is super patient with me as a pig of a man. I'm so inconsiderate some times and forget to put her before me and yet she just keeps putting up with me. We were just at Walmart and I can say that I was so proud to be walking beside her. Perry Noble has a great post that just reiterates everything I feel about pastors and their wives. She will ALWAYS come first, no matter what.

The bottom line: Getting married is the best thing I ever chose to do and having the most beautiful woman to spend the rest of my life with makes just that much better ;)

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.