« Home | Fast Forward>>>> » | I love TXC! » | The "I need to be fed" syndrome » | The least of these » | Sunday Re:Wind<< » | Mr spilly pants! » | Who does the church exist for? » | Is there really a line? » | Letting the baby grow up » | Unhandy man to the rescue! » 

Thursday, March 08, 2007 

Leaders on roids

I gotta say I'm one of the luckiest guys around to have a team to work with as freakin' amazing as ours! They pour their hearts into the areas that they oversee and love TXC just as much as I do. The thing that consistently blows me away is the fact that each of them have full time jobs that they work their tails off at each week. Dave is a full time cabinet maker and oversees his own department in the company. Tina is the daycare director for Gladwin Childcare Center in Abbotsford and oversees a huge staff from day to day. Charlene works for ICBC dealing with crazy people like you and me all day long. And Donovan is a roofer risking his life each and every day just so that he can volunteer 2-3 days of the week for TXC! These people are unbelievable and ultimately they are the primary reason why TXC is where it is right now. I know with full confidence that if I had to be gone for any reason that things would run just as smooth, if not smoother, as it would had I been there. They are just that good!

So next time you see them, give them an encouraging word or 20. Maybe you can give them a secret handshake and drop them $5 or $500. They deserve it!

I'm super proud of you guys! You are the driving force behind TXC and all your hard work is paying off in huge ways. You may not feel like you do much some weeks but overall, you bust your backs making this work and I'm grateful. I love hanging out with you each week and I feel like our gifts/abilities compliment each other in ways that only God could have made happen. I look forward to the future and the places that we are headed as a team and as a church!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.