« Home | Getting antsy » | The first step » | Baby steps » 

Saturday, April 15, 2006 

One thing I know

I'm just sitting here listening to the new United Cd and I realized that there is one thing I do know. I don't know everyone that is coming with us from our mother church but I do know that I have a very skilled lead worshipper coming along. He's worked with me for the last 5 years in the youth ministry that I'm currently the pastor of. Over time he has proven himself to be awesome. I can't wait to see how God is going to use him in this new adventure. One thing I know is that we are going to have amazing music and an amazing lead worshipper to lead us as we respond to God's initiation of salvation. Right now he doesn't have a venue to unleash. This will be his opportunity. I'm stoked.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.