« Home | We've got so much gas... » | Dream Huge! » | Control Freaks Not-So-Anonymous » | Getting connected » | The new front door » | The Halloween Dilemma » | Just a question » | "Make up your mind...I'll make up mine" » | Hard day at work » | The church you know » 

Sunday, November 05, 2006 

Gathering #3

Am I nervous? Yep. A little. I always get nervous when I have to speak and then when I get up to speak I settle right in and everything is fine. I used to get so stage fright when I was a kid. Any time I had to talk in front of people was a near death experience. Now I memorize everything I'm going to say. I figure if I can't remember everything I'm going to say, how can the people listening to me. My biggest challenge is killing the rabbit before he bolts down any trails. The best thing about memorizing your stuff is that if you forget something, you're the only one that knows you forgot.

Anyways, it's gonna be a fun time. Here's to hoping that everything is where it should be.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.