« Home | Sunday » | The naked truth » | 13 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity » | On fire » | Looking for another pond » | What is deep? » | Getting the flywheel moving » | The future of TXC » | Awe » | Brain dump » 

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 

Super woman

I seriously have the most amazing wife ever! In a week and a half we will have been married for 7 years and they've been the most amazing years of my life. People talk about the 7 year itch or how their first few years have been disastrous but I honestly can't say that we have faced any of this. It's been incredible so far! She keeps getting hotter as the days go by and I fall in love again every day. She is the best mom I've ever seen. For those that have seen her in action know this is true. She just has a way with our kids when it comes to discipline and loving them that is unparalleled (in my opinion).

What prompted this post is that she is gone today. She's back at work! This time it's with Cadbury. Today was the first day in a year that she's been away from the kids and I think it was tough on her. She did look mighty fine in her business attire but I think she'd rather be at home. And I really gotta give her credit cause I'm at home with our two kids and I can't get an ounce of work done! I've got messages to write, ads to design, newsletters to send off, etc. What have I got done? Yep...that's right. Nothing! I might need to get some tips from some other stay at home dads cause this dad needs some help! The good thing is that she is only working 3 days a week. that gives me two days to hammer through the stuff I need to.

The point? My wife rocks! She's still got it going on and I'm the luckiest man alive to be able to spend my life with her!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.