« Home | Moving along » | One lucky guy » | POISON » | Bigger or better » | Untouched » | The gospel...no longer foolishness! » | Why a theatre? » | Telling a lie with mediocre » | Anything but ordinary » | My "amazing message"...hijacked » 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 

The well is dry

To the faithful few that read this blog...sorry for the lack of posts. My head is quite set in a space of dreaming for the future and it just seems that I can't really think of anything to blog except the same stuff over and over. And I find it redundant to write a post about what I spoke about on Sunday. So I'm just gonna wait until something fires up and then I'll post again.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.