« Home | One thing I know » | Getting antsy » | The first step » | Baby steps » 

Sunday, April 16, 2006 

Done Deal

Well we made the big announcement today. I was pleasantly surprised by the reaction of the congregation. There were people coming up to me saying that they have been praying for Mission and that they felt like they were supposed to find a church to attend out there so their friends who aren't Christians could come to church with them. They had no idea that this was going to be God's answer to their prayer: our church planting out there. I'm so stoked about this. It just blows my mind when something is being led by God how everything just falls into place. People offering to help with the launch cost. People to help with the yearly support of getting us off the ground. I just can't believe it. Some people freak out hearing that I'm not really sure where the money is going to come from. This is proof to the fact that God is in this and he's gonna take care of it.

Dan,

I am thrilled for ya man. What an incredible passion, and what a great journey. I hope if ya need anything that I can help with you will not hesitate to contact me. My wife knows a lot of peopel in Mission, and we are close with the vice principles at both high schools............
only forward now man..........keep strong

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.