« Home | Funny night » | Control freaks » | I am one lucky man » | Sometimes you just wanna freak out » | Unbridled » | Who said animals don't have spirits? » | What we are or what we aren't? » | Starbucks » | Where's the line? » | Giving people something to talk about » 

Saturday, September 30, 2006 

For what it's worth

I just gotta say, I am stoked to have Dave as our lead worshipper. He is extraordinarily talented when it comes to figuring out songs and leading in a way that is edgy yet sensitive. Sometimes he underestimates himself but I'm stoked to see how God is going to use him in the future. The dream for this faith community is huge and at times it can be a little overwhelming but when the time comes I know he'll be given what it will take to excel. On top of that he is an awesome friend and there is nothing like having people you can trust working as hard as you to fulfill the dream. This one goes out to "The Bernster jr."!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.