« Home | The tramergional church » | I'm sitting in one of my offices (City Blends...th... » | A bit of a surge » | Gathering #3 » | We've got so much gas... » | Dream Huge! » | Control Freaks Not-So-Anonymous » | Getting connected » | The new front door » | The Halloween Dilemma » 

Monday, November 06, 2006 

Dan's Rants

Well, I'm not sure if I'm a sell out or what, but we've stuck our messages online. You can just download it to your computer by clicking here.



However, I'd venture to say that the easiest way to get it without every thinking is by subscribing in itunes which you can do by clicking here.




You'll have to download the program and then you can subscribe and Voila! To be honest, I can't stand the sound of my own voice. This is more for those in our church that can't be in the gathering than it is to publicize me to the whole world.

We are still having monthly gathering until December 3 and then on January 14 we launch weekly gathering as well as our UnderCurrents (missional sub-communities of TXC). So in January there will be weekly podcasts that will automatically be loaded up to itunes usually the day after our gatherings.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.