« Home | Super woman » | Sunday » | The naked truth » | 13 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity » | On fire » | Looking for another pond » | What is deep? » | Getting the flywheel moving » | The future of TXC » | Awe » 

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 

lead team

For a church our size, we have an amazing leadership team. Each person is insanely driven and has a huge passion for what they do. Even though the whole team (except for me at this point) is volunteer, you really wouldn't know it. They pour themselves into TXC and it shows in huge ways.

Our most recent addition is Donovan Price and that has proven to be a very wise decision. We had a weekly leadership meeting last night and he just started unloading some more of his dream for UnderCurrents and community involvement and I was blown away. If you haven't thought about being in an UnderCurrent, it's probably a good idea that you do. We are only getting started and are planning on launching 3-5 within the next week or two. However, this is only the beginning. I'm not gonna give away Donovan's thunder, I'll just let it roll in when the time is right. This isn't just a little group of people who are getting together for a little Bible Study. This is going to be a movement of people that make such a huge impact on Mission that people won't be able to help but get caught up in it. Seriously. And there is no better person to be at the helm of this movement than Donovan. His passion is crazy and he gets our vision with crystal clear clarity.

If I had the choice (which I do) to lead this church by myself, I wouldn't choose it for the world. I love the people I lead with and can't wait to see what God does through them in the coming days.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.