« Home | Don't forget to run! » | ...just words » | My thoughts exactly » | The Bibles comes to life! » | Seeing double » | Success! » | Syncronization » | Geeked up! » | What a day » | It's over » 

Sunday, July 01, 2007 

Gone camping

Ah yes...the week I've been waiting for...my week of camping. We just finished getting back from Cultus Lake scouting out our campsite. For the last 3 years in a row we've got the same campsite and this year it's looking like we'll get it again. There is nothing that I love more than to just be out in the woods with a campfire roaring, big piece of meat on my plate that I just grilled over the fire, all the bugs and dirt that are in my big piece of meat...Nothing like it! This will be the first year we've gone having two kids that are walking around so it's gonna be an adventure. We're going to have 4 days of just our little family sitting around, doing nothing and having a blast together.

I'm also going to attempt something ridiculous. I'm going to be unplugging from the electronic world for the whole time. I'll check my phone every once in a while to see if the world is ending but other than that I'm going to detox. Yes I know...all you haters think I can't do it. We'll see.

This will be my first Sunday away from TXC since we started. We had an amazing day today and with the staff that I've got, I'm honestly not worried on single bit. They are incredible and will probably do better without me there! As much as I just really want to go so I can be with my friends, I think it's a good reminder for me that this thing doesn't depend on me. I'm not the hero. I think I already realize this but it'll be good to not be there and hear the great reports afterwards.

So this is me signing off for the week. Have fun and try not to get hit by a bus!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.