« Home | What a day » | It's over » | It's worth it » | New life » | The art of being » | Thank you » | Wired! » | Why? » | The adventure is almost over » | Summer's coming... » 

Monday, June 25, 2007 

Geeked up!

Man I don't know what's wrong with me but I signed up for facebook and I love it. Not sure why...maybe I've got a little bit of a tendency to spy and like seeing what everyone else in the world is doing that I'm connected with. I think this may be really cool tool to use for connecting people in the church that may not normally be connected. Nonetheless, I'm getting all geeked up on it and this will be my first post that may potentially be posted simultaneously in my facebook profile as well.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.