« Home | My thoughts exactly » | The Bibles comes to life! » | Seeing double » | Success! » | Syncronization » | Geeked up! » | What a day » | It's over » | It's worth it » | New life » 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 

...just words

This really is a continuation from my last post, just a different thought.

Ever met a sales(wo)man that was trying to sell you something that they didn't believe in? They had never experienced the thing they were selling...there was no passion, no heart...just words. They were frauds.

I wonder how many times we, as Christians, are looked at the same way. We come across as trying to "sell" people something with our pitch of the 4 spiritual laws or the romans road or whatever else it is we've learned. But in the background, there's no passion, no heart...just words. In effect we've become Christian frauds.

I don't want that! I don't want to say I believe something but have the nagging thought in the back of my head that I don't really know what or why I believe it. I don't want to live my life not encountering God and having my life completely altered because of what he's done for me. I need this! I don't want to be a fake.

There has to be more than...just words.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.