« Home | Will it be worth it? » | Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? » | A dream for fools » | There is something in the air... » | Who's up for a beat down? » | Confronted by my own judgmental heart » | Mr. Invincible? » | What are you looking for? » | What's going on? » | A risk worth taking » 

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 

My Early Muir Owl

This video is crazy seeing I was just talking to someone yesterday regarding their elaborate proposal and my lame one.

Here's a question...what are we willing to do in order to present Jesus in a way to people that they will say yes?

My observation is that a lot of people view the church as a lame fiance making a lame proposal which will lead to a lifetime of "lameness".

Is it wrong to present Jesus to the world in a way that isn't lame?

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.