« Home | Canada has heart » | Sad but exciting » | I love our new city » | Wading into the CrossCurrent: Part 1 » | Much better » | Unbearable » | The battleground » | It's getting around » | Contruction Crews » | Good times » 

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 

The death of me

Hayfever is gonna be the death of me...I've got two choices...go and empty out my bank account in order to purchase pills that will last me for one day to take away the itchy eyes, nose, throat and runny nose. Or, I endure the itchy eyes, nose, throat and runny nose and get absolutely nothing accomplished today. Come to think of it, there is another option: rob a bank and head on over to Hawaii until the plague of death passes over. I'll fill you in on what my choice was. (Could be a little delayed response if I choose option 3).

We think my son has some type of allergy to dogs (His face gets all blotchy. Too bad my parents have a dog - sorry mom and dad...it's either the dog or your grandson. j/k...on top of that he was sneezing about as much as I was last night so we are suspect that he's got some hayfever as well...poor kid. At least I've got some company now.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.