« Home | Bitter Sweet » | Web construction » | The ebb and flow of church planting » | Wading into the CrossCurrent: Part 2 » | The death of me » | Canada has heart » | Sad but exciting » | I love our new city » | Wading into the CrossCurrent: Part 1 » | Much better » 

Sunday, June 25, 2006 

Oh yeah

I forgot to mention that Bek and I decided to go camping on Tuesday. It was one of those spontaneous moments where I had a craving to camp, we asked ourselves why we couldn't and then decided that we would within the span of about 30 seconds. It actually felt good to do something compeletly spontaneous for a change (even though we have 2 days to go, we paid for the site a few minutes later, thus the spontaniety - haha). We seem to be pretty straight laced when it comes to life and I find myself being drawn to just break out of the ordinary and do what we feel like doing ( I know this isn't that crazy...but it's a start for us old geezers). Having two kids has really changed the way was live our lives. We can't just pick up and watch a movie (I can but Bek's just as much of a movie freak as I am so that tends to get me in trouble - we'll save that for another post) or go for a late night burger or anything like that because of the kids. I absolutely love my kids but it's just more of a chore to make sure my marriage is a priority with kids than it was before.

I'm just stoked to get out my life for a few days and just defrag in the forest beside a campfire with my hot wife and two amazing kids. Camping has always been one of my favorite things to do so this will just be an added bonus this year.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.