« Home | Checked out a theatre church this morning » | Ever seen » | Waiting for the right opportunity » | It's Official » | Taking time for granted » | Wishing money grew on trees » | Regret » | Little trooper » | Long night » | Fat Pastor Syndrome » 

Monday, July 31, 2006 

ahhh...

I'm on holidays and it's beautiful. We're over on the island at Bek's parents house. They are all out and I'm home alone doing absolutely nothing and it sure is nice. Once I come back it will be back to super high gear so I'm revelling in this nothingness right now. We're going camping on Wedneday and we found out that it's supposed be sunny the whole time which is a total bonus seeing we thought it was going to rain. That will be good for me to get totally unplugged from technology and unwind even further.

I've been rereading "Visioneering" by Andy Stanley these last few days and it is incredibly, again. The last time I read it I was the lead youth pastor and it revolutionized the way I thought about the future. Now that I'm planting a church it is just reaffirming the vision that I've been given. This is a must read for everyone, especially church planters. If you don't know what to do or where to go, this will definitely be a catalyst in sparking something inside of you.

So I lied, I've been reading. It's in my blood. I'm trying to get done for camping so then I can "really" do nothing. So I won't be around here for the next few days. I'll be back next monday and fill you in on how my nothingness went.

Peace.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.