« Home | Potentially homeless » | ahhh... » | Checked out a theatre church this morning » | Ever seen » | Waiting for the right opportunity » | It's Official » | Taking time for granted » | Wishing money grew on trees » | Regret » | Little trooper » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

Going solo

Being a bachelor is lame. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against bachelors. I just hate being one. I've been married for 6.5 years and have had a beautiful companion by my side the entire time (go figure!). For 2.5 of those years I've had an amazing little boy running around and for .5 of those years I've had the cuttest little girl rolling around. Needless to say, I'm on my own for the next week. Not cool. The fridge is empty and the house is quite. I've gotta little bit of lost puppy syndrome going on.

I think I take everything that Bek does for granted. She is absolutely incredible (which she proved once again as we went camping with a grumpy little girl who wouldn't keep quiet and Bek just kept her cool and went into mommy mode - amazing). I honestly could not have asked for anyone more perfect than her. And let me say this with all honesty - there is nothing that I don't love about her. I'm dead serious. I'm not sure how many guys can say that but I can, 100% guaranteed. She makes me incredibly proud to be her husband. And my kids are stinking amazing.

My son has got the sweetest personality ever. People tried to convince us that he would get jealous of Emma and we haven't seen a single drop of jealousy. He never talks to her in a normal voice. He always gets this high-pitched cutesy little voice when he's talking to her as if he ablsolutely adores here

My little girl has two sides to her. She's got her mommy's sweet personality when she's happy. But when she's tired, look out. Daddy's nasty side comes out and everyone needs to duck. I'm just thankful it only comes in spurts (for right now at least). Nonetheless, she's got me whooped already. Being the worlds cutest little girl doesn't help the situation either.

So, because we aren't moving anymore (I had planned to move into our new house while Bek was away and surprise her), I'm gonna be bored stiff, especially at night. Maybe I should find some friends.

Bachlerhood is underrated! Now is your time to parteehh!
Wait....nevermind.

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.