« Home | Life is good. By no means is it comfortable right... » | bragfest » | As the years go by I'm slowly starting to see who ... » | Small groups » | Getting naked » | Two down » | It's Official! We're moving » | Pray like the dickens » | Random Thoughts » | Funny Stuff » 

Sunday, October 22, 2006 

Day of Being

Yesterday was a day where I just 'was'. There was no frantic running around trying to get this or that accomplished. No trying to prove my worth by what I could do.

Bek and I packed up the kids and headed down to Grandville Island to just be. The fall leaves were abolutely amazing. It was one of those days where you wanted to just romp around in them. The temperature was brisk but the sun was out and made it warm as well. I got my j.j. Bean coffee and we just walked around with our two kids and enjoyed life. No better time spent than with my beautiful wife and amazing kids on an incredible fall day.

Sometimes I forget that I'm living...now. I'm always striving for tomorrow and what could be and that's good and all. But if it comes at the expense of enjoying today, it's worthless.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.