« Home | Funny Stuff » | Oh my... » | Standards » | Chasing lions » | I'm not the only one » | A little bit choked » | For what it's worth » | Funny night » | Control freaks » | I am one lucky man » 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 

Random Thoughts

We're back from Quadra Island. We had a very relaxing time just chillin' in the waterfront resort/camp. It was good to just get away and not think about what needed to be done for this weekend. However, now that I'm back I'm totally amped for this Sunday. I like having once a month gatherings because it lets us get sick with anticipation.

It's been good having the time in between gatherings to iron out some of the kinks as well. When Jan.14 rolls around, we should have most of the technical stuff figured out (besides not knowing where our sound tech. is coming from).

We stuck our first ad in the paper today so we'll see if anyone even notices it.

The buzz everywhere is crazy so as the months/weeks go on I think we're gonna see a massive surge of people.

I strongly dislike the administrative end of church. Every gifts test says it's my top gift but I don't like it so I think the gifts guys are nuts. Budgets are my biggest nightmare. I would love to have someone that could organize all of this for me. As we grow, this is going to be crucial to have figured out.
So there we have it, my random thoughts from this hour of my life.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.