« Home | The war has begun » | Nothing to say » | Dan's Rants » | The tramergional church » | I'm sitting in one of my offices (City Blends...th... » | A bit of a surge » | Gathering #3 » | We've got so much gas... » | Dream Huge! » | Control Freaks Not-So-Anonymous » 

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 

Why Church?

Let's just say that you went to church without any desire to meet new people. In fact, you avoid meeting new people. Is there any point on you going?

Are you building a church or no?
Your questions seem to contradict is this on purpose?

thats just it. i cant speak for him. but no, i dont think he is trying to build a church. the body of christ is the church. and if we go,not wanting to connect with the other parts of the body, then we arent really a part of the church, and that place wont really be a church setting. i think i see his point

It was just a hypothetical question...I'm just asking for your opinion...I'm not contradicting myself for any other reason other than for a little discussion

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.