« Home | Gone camping » | Don't forget to run! » | ...just words » | My thoughts exactly » | The Bibles comes to life! » | Seeing double » | Success! » | Syncronization » | Geeked up! » | What a day » 

Friday, July 06, 2007 

I'm back!

Just got back this morning from camping and man does it feel good to be home! We had a great time. The weather was amazing and that always makes for a good trip. We realized something this year: Camping with two little kids isn't relaxing. It's fun, but it's not relaxing. I'm looking forward to the day that I can send them off on their bikes to play with friends while I sit down and read a good book or take a nap. Not much of either on this trip.

I also successfully stayed away from facebook while I was gone. I have the capability to do stuff on it through my phone but I resisted the temptation!

I had another realization (I realize this everyday, but this was the end of it!) while camping: I'm way to freakin' fat! I realized this when I was trying to put my socks on while sitting on the air bed and not being able to lean far enough forward to do so without passing out! So, as a public declaration on this blog, the beginning of my journey to being healthy (not just skinny) starts this Monday! I will weigh 190lbs by Christmas and be able to put my socks on without having a heart attack! I'm even going to put this in my events on Facebook so I remember!

Let the race to being able to put my socks on begin!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.