« Home | I'm back! » | Gone camping » | Don't forget to run! » | ...just words » | My thoughts exactly » | The Bibles comes to life! » | Seeing double » | Success! » | Syncronization » | Geeked up! » 

Saturday, July 07, 2007 

R & R

It's been so nice having this week off! It's true, I don't do a lot of physical labor and pretty much sit in a chair all day, whether it's on the computer or out for lunch/coffee with someone. However, my brain never shuts off. Whether it's dreaming about the future, writing a message, counseling someone, solving the newest problem to arise, or whatever else comes my way, generally church consumes my brain.

This week I set out to not think about it at all. I didn't fulfill that goal completely as I had a few thoughts while I was camping but for the most part my brain was shut off. I even left all my books that had to do with church at home.

The funny thing is that after a week of not thinking about anything, I'm itching to get back into it. I feel rested and refreshed and am looking forward to starting back up on Monday morning at the "office". I'm glad I chose to be away from TXC tomorrow as it gives me that anticipation to keep going strong the rest of the summer. The crew is going to do awesome and I can't wait to hear the stories of the day!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.