« Home | That's in the Bible? » | We are looking for some gear! » | Feed me! » | Finding the healthy tension » | Sometimes I just don't get God » | Kitchen nightmares » | First time guests » | The JCC » | On tap or bottled? » | Get ready » 

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 

Character matters

This is a great post on character and looking at Barry Bonds' new homerun record. Does it really matter if there is question about the character that got you that record? I mean, steroids or not, he can still hit the ball...can't he?

I remember when Barry Bonds was THE christian in baseball...him and his silver cross around his neck. As a kid I remember being so proud to be a Christian like Barry..now...like this post says...he's just an arrogant jerk. Who cares if you're on top of the world if your character is in question because there is always the question "Did he/she cheat to get there?"

Unfortunately...Barry has to live with this for the rest of his life. The question is what will you and I decide when it comes to choosing a life of integrity? What do we want our legacy to be?

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.