« Home | Feed me! » | Finding the healthy tension » | Sometimes I just don't get God » | Kitchen nightmares » | First time guests » | The JCC » | On tap or bottled? » | Get ready » | A few screws loose » | I still remember » 

Friday, August 03, 2007 

We are looking for some gear!

We are starting a new series in 3 weeks and we are looking for some equipment. If you have any of the following stuff and are willing to let us borrow it, please let us know!

  • A small aluminum fishing boat
  • Oars
  • Life jackets
  • Hand held Fishing nets
  • Fishing nets (The kind that drag behind a boat - not too huge though- maybe just a section of old net that you aren't using anymore. How can you tell I don't fish! Haha!)
  • A captains wheel
That's all that is coming to my mind right now but maybe you have some other ideas that we could use...let us know!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.