« Home | Equilibrium...at last! » | The joys of meeting in a movie theatre » | Character matters » | That's in the Bible? » | We are looking for some gear! » | Feed me! » | Finding the healthy tension » | Sometimes I just don't get God » | Kitchen nightmares » | First time guests » 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 

Don't get to comfortable in those skivvies!

I thought this conversation was funny and oh-so-true-, over on Ben Arment's blog:

Just got off the phone with a good friend who is contemplating starting a church... which is awesome cuz he'll be great at it. He's already come to understand the Holy Frustration he's been experiencing for months. But his unspoken question is "How do I get rid of the Holy Terror?" The white-knuckle-making, back-hair-raising, cotton-mouth-licking, underwear replacing plummet toward sudden death that comes with such leaps of faith.
You don't.
You just jump.


I'll just lay it all out on the line here...With planting TXC...I've had to replace my skivvies a couple of times! :)

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.