« Home | Everything is moving ahead! » | Done Deal » | One thing I know » | Getting antsy » | The first step » | Baby steps » 

Saturday, April 22, 2006 

Making the move...I think

I think I’m gonna go ahead and buy the converge software.  There is so much stuff that is starting to build up that I don’t wanna lose track of what needs to be done.  I’m also looking into Fellowship One.  Is there anyone else that is using this system or possibly something like it that could give me some advice?  It’s a little pricey but I’m huge into organization and making sure that peoeple don’t fall through the cracks because I’m too busy with administration stuff.  Any suggestions would be much appreaciated!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.