« Home | UFC and the best wife ever » | The war between attractional and incarnational app... » | Awesome theater manager » | Crazy Advertising » | assessment breakdown » | How do we know we've won? » | Just got word » | We'll see what happens » | golfing for converts » | Dreams » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

Checking out for the next few days

I'm heading off to a church planters summit for the next few days and seeing it's out in the boonies, I doubt I'll have an internet connection. It's gonna be nice being out in the wild but a nightmare with all of my emails and junk I'll be behind on. Maybe it'll be a good wake up call to stop being such a geek and live life without my second true love: my laptop. I'll fill you in on the details when I get back.

Dream Huge!

The boonies? As in Stillwood? That's going to be very tough...
Have fun.

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.