« Home | Gifts? » | New website is up » | Waiting for the results » | Opting in » | We made it through » | Tonight is the night » | I am blessed » | Launch Team Gathering » | Making the move...I think » | Everything is moving ahead! » 

Sunday, May 07, 2006 

Dreams

I have huge dreams and they are in the hands of others...or so it seems. I've found myself praying relentlessly the last few days reminding God (more like myself) that I give him my dreams. It seems to me like my dreams are in the hands of others because it's them that determine if the dream can become reality or not. What my human brain fails to understand is that God is in on this. It's actually not my dream but His. He's just been gracious enough to give it to me to be fulfilled at this time through my obedience. Many times I forget that the way I think things should happen aren't necessarily the way they should happen. Maybe there is a detour up ahead and I'm gonna have to take a different route or maybe it will happen the way I imagine it too. Either way, if this is in fact God's dream, it will happen.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.