« Home | The war between attractional and incarnational app... » | Awesome theater manager » | Crazy Advertising » | assessment breakdown » | How do we know we've won? » | Just got word » | We'll see what happens » | golfing for converts » | Dreams » | Gifts? » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

UFC and the best wife ever

It's confirmed, I'm watching UFC 60 next Saturday night on pay-per-view at my parents' house. I'm stoked! I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not seeing I'm a pastor. Is it morally wrong to watch two guys beat the crap out of eachother? Someone else said this and I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon, "If they are two consenting adults, it's okay." Haha...I'm in. Personally I want Hughes to dominate but I"m a little worried that Gracie is too sly for the youngster Hughes (who, might I add, is a Christian - figure that one out! Maybe that's what makes it okay.)

Now here is the kicker. You would think my wife thought I was a loser for watching this and that I was a bad role model for my kids. But that's just not the case! She is as stoked as I am to watch these dudes rip eachother to pieces. In fact, I can't get her to shut up about it. Oh man, what a great church planting couple we make. I can just see our next outreach event now: "UFC 61: Get your fill of blood and broken bones and remember to check us out on Sunday." I'd go to that church for sure!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.