« Home | We'll see what happens » | golfing for converts » | Dreams » | Gifts? » | New website is up » | Waiting for the results » | Opting in » | We made it through » | Tonight is the night » | I am blessed » 

Saturday, May 13, 2006 

Just got word

That we passed our assessment! I'm stoked! Now everything that I'm dreaming about can become reality without there being any hesitation that I might get shut down. Now all the money that people give can be released so we can start on the process of puchasing the things that we need to get the show on the road. God is awesome and I just hope that everything that happens from here on out will lift him up in the city we will be reaching. That people won't see us for everything we've been doing but see something different in us that is contagious and points them to God. The adventure has officially begun!

Dream Huge!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.