« Home | Checking out for the next few days » | UFC and the best wife ever » | The war between attractional and incarnational app... » | Awesome theater manager » | Crazy Advertising » | assessment breakdown » | How do we know we've won? » | Just got word » | We'll see what happens » | golfing for converts » 

Friday, May 26, 2006 

I made it back

I've never had to think so hard in my life! 4 days of planning and strategizing for our new church. We had to write out our core values the "correct way" which took me forever! I thought I knew that I was a visionary leader with a weakness in the creating steps arena before this week. Now that it's over, I realize that what I thought was true about myself...is. I was the last person at my table when it came to planning out steps. We also had to draw a picture of our vision on a big poster and seeing I am the furthest thing from a graphics designer, I successfully confused everyone else as well as myself in our final presentation.

Despite all of that, I came away with a wealth of knowledge that I am not going to reveal until after our launch team meeting on Sunday night. Things are looking good.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.