« Home | No Home » | Daddy Rage » | Refreshed » | Oh yeah » | Bitter Sweet » | Web construction » | The ebb and flow of church planting » | Wading into the CrossCurrent: Part 2 » | The death of me » | Canada has heart » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

Back in the saddle

I'm finding it really hard to get back into the swing of things after being away on holidays. It was so good to unwind but now I find I'm not sure what to do. Don't get me wrong, I've got too much to get done in the next few days. Maybe it's just that I don't know what to do first. Time has flown by and the reality that we are starting monthly gatherings in two months is kicking in.

We are hoping to get out to SilverCity this Saturday morning with a few more from the launch team to check it out some more. We decided that because we want to be a church for those who don't have one, instead of having weekly "bible studies" that people who don't go to church will find boring, we are going to have weekly events that we will pay for as a means of starting new friendships with them. Along with that we will have weekly Undercurrents (our version of small groups) that people who want to connect in a little deeper can be apart of.

Anyways, as you can tell, my brain is pretty scattered so I'm gonna check out and play with kids.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.