« Home | Daddy Rage » | Refreshed » | Oh yeah » | Bitter Sweet » | Web construction » | The ebb and flow of church planting » | Wading into the CrossCurrent: Part 2 » | The death of me » | Canada has heart » | Sad but exciting » 

Saturday, July 01, 2006 

No Home

The thought of not having an office in a few months is kind of weird. As a pastor I've had a "home" for all 7 years I've been at it. It's kind of become my comfort zone and has gotten to a place where I'd rather be in my office than out with people. Not having an office forces me to be where the people are. It makes things a little more difficult but I think I'll live:) In light of my need for mobility, I got a Motorola Q yesterday. I love toys and this one's got me pretty giddy. It will enable me to be in whatever coffee shop I like and stay connected. I'm still dreaming up some other ways that some of the other staff and I can stay connected over the net...possibly using net meeting. We'll have to see.

Dan - check out basecamp.com for your virtual meetings, todo lists, collab stuff.
We use it and it works very well....
-Jer

soooo pastor dan. last night i had a dream about killing you with a sniper rifle.

Thanks for the tip Jer...

Jon, maybe we should talk sometime...get some of those sadistic thoughts worked out. Just remember...I know jujitsu!

first of all, when did u learn juijitsu or w/e and second off all you were trying to kill me

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.