« Home | Long week » | Going solo » | Potentially homeless » | ahhh... » | Checked out a theatre church this morning » | Ever seen » | Waiting for the right opportunity » | It's Official » | Taking time for granted » | Wishing money grew on trees » 

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 

Back to normal

Ahhhh...it seems like my equilibrium is a bit more balanced these days. My beautiful bride and kiddies are home. It's fuuny how toys that were once old and lame are once again exciting and fresh just because of a few weeks' absence. I was really hoping to be all moved into our new place as a huge surprise but that didn't happen. I guess it's just nice to have a roof over our heads and have a bit of consistency back in our lives

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.