« Home | An amazing first sneak preview! » | Still alive » | Holy Cow » | New link to blog » | Change happens » | In love » | faith » | Shoot me now! » | Sneek Peek #1 » | Missiology » 

Thursday, September 21, 2006 

AudioCast

Well I'm just testing something out for our church to see if this is going to work or not. We are going to start podcasting our messages once we figure out how to make it actually work. At this point there is nothing but a song that is posted illegally because I had no other audio to upload. So click this for me and let me know if this is going to work or not.


If you are not familiar with itunes, let me explain. You first have to download the program. It's available in windows and mac. Then when you click this link you will be given the option to subscribe. Once you subscribe, you will automatically get the podcast directly sent to your computer whenever you open up itunes. So all the work is done at the beginning and at the click of a button you will be able to listen to our messages. I'm not sure if this will benefit anyone or not but all the cool people are doing it so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon in an attempt to be cool. Personally, I hate the sound of my voice when it's recorded so my feelings won't be hurt if no one downloads it! I guess it just gives more options for people to get connected to our faith community. Maybe it will give people a taste of who we are before them come and check us out live. Nonetheless, it's there and we'll upload our next gatherings' message as soon as Oct.15 comes and goes.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.