« Home | Sneek Peek #1 » | Missiology » | T-Minus 19 » | I'm done » | Minor haitus » | Freaking out » | Worship music » | My wife rocks » | Back to normal » | Flurries » 

Sunday, September 03, 2006 

Shoot me now!

Okay...so I either just discovered the best kept secret or my worst nightmare...Mac! I'm so freakin confused! It's either going to just take some time to get used to or I just made a huge mistake!

did u just get a mac!!!
if u did how many bowls of courage did u eat this morning?
wholy cow, seriously dano, i was thiiiiiiiiiiiiissss (squeezes fingers) close to buying one, and i chickend out. im a wus. congrats man. i just bought a lap top yesterday, alienware aurora 9700. most expensive thing ive ever bought in my life besides an education.

bro, i switched three years ago. It takes a week or so, also it helps if you have some mac folks around.

But, I'm still using my iBook I bought three year ago, and it works great. Be patient, in a matter of time, you will wonder how you used PC for so long.

Enjoy your blog.

keep the faith bro. my little 12" powerbook is a dream come true, i will never go back to PC.

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.