« Home | In love » | faith » | Shoot me now! » | Sneek Peek #1 » | Missiology » | T-Minus 19 » | I'm done » | Minor haitus » | Freaking out » | Worship music » 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 

Change happens

I'm sorry to do this to the faithful few that read my blog, but I'm changing once again. I seem to get pretty discontent rather quickly when it comes to technological web stuff. What I want to do is integrate my blog in with our new website (coming soon) and I'm going to do this by using iweb and .mac. So for my new blog go here . From there you can subscribe to the feed. Soon we will have podcasts, videos and pictures from TXC on there as well.

Dan - the link is broken.

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.