« Home | Holy Cow » | New link to blog » | Change happens » | In love » | faith » | Shoot me now! » | Sneek Peek #1 » | Missiology » | T-Minus 19 » | I'm done » 

Monday, September 18, 2006 

Still alive

I find out tomorrow if my mac is toast or not. I've decided that if it is, I'm not getting it fixed and I'm gonna smash it to pieces. Then I'm gonna stick it in a box and ship it to Apple and explain the situation that the thing was 3 weeks old and the screen cracked under a tiny bit of pressure, something a pc laptop would never do. I'll also ask for them to let Steve know he can shove it where the sun don't shine.

I know, I know...it's childish. I'm just so choked that I couldn't imagine getting it fixed and giving Stevo another thousand just to have a computer. The fact is that I love macs' operating system. I was a die hard until this happened. Now billy bob looks like he's getting my allegiance once again.

I promise I'll post my thoughts about our first gathering tomorrow...I think.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.