« Home | New link to blog » | Change happens » | In love » | faith » | Shoot me now! » | Sneek Peek #1 » | Missiology » | T-Minus 19 » | I'm done » | Minor haitus » 

Sunday, September 17, 2006 

Holy Cow

I think I may just hate macs! I went to open my screen on Friday and cracked my screen! Now, unless I have super powers and can crush screens, this should NOT have happened! So it's in the shop and I'll find out if I can get it covered on Tues. Apple rarely covers screen but I'm hoping that because it's only 3 weeks old that something will happen in my favor.

BUT because of that, I can't blog on my new blog! So if you are reading this it's because you didn't know I had a new blog. And the reason I can't blog on my new blog is because for some stupid reason iweb on macs only lets you access your blog from YOUR computer! What?! Doesn't make any sense whatsoever but that's the way it is.

So I'm ticked about that but stoked about our first ever gathering today as a new church! I'll try and update you tomorrow (if you even read this) cause I gotta grab some dinner.

Peace

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.