« Home | Worship music » | My wife rocks » | Back to normal » | Flurries » | Long week » | Going solo » | Potentially homeless » | ahhh... » | Checked out a theatre church this morning » | Ever seen » 

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 

Freaking out

Man oh man...I'm like a lost puppy. My one year old computer decided that a virus was going to send it packing. Our tech's zeroed out the hard drive and now they can't load windows back on it! What the?! SO now I take it back to Toshiba to see if I can get it either fixed by them or replaced.

I managed to get all my files off before the whole thing locked up. My issue is that our church has it's first preview gathering in a month and I have no way of view the hundreds of files!

Okay, I'm over it now. On another note...

If you have not read the book "The total money makeover" and you have any amount of debt that seems unmanageable to you, read this book now! It has completely changed my view on debt, stupid debt at that. Bek and I will have all our debt paid off by Dec.2007. We will be in a house that fits us with no debt and investments started by June 2009. Seems unrealistic but if you read it, you'll understand. The concept of not being a slave to money gets me all fired up!

Bub, I'm proud of you for working to deep-six your debt and also for living for The Man Upstairs. Dave Ramsey's plan makes tons of sense, doesn't it? Way to go, jack! www.debtective.com

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.