« Home | Freaking out » | Worship music » | My wife rocks » | Back to normal » | Flurries » | Long week » | Going solo » | Potentially homeless » | ahhh... » | Checked out a theatre church this morning » 

Saturday, August 26, 2006 

Minor haitus

Sorry I haven't been blogging for the last few days...I just had "man surgery" on Thursday! Other than that, things are flying right along.

1. My last day at APA is tomorrow. Wow! Time flies! It feels like I just got this dream yestersay.

2. Everyday I understand more and more that this is God's church, not mine. I just honestly don't have what it takes on my own. For that I'm thankful I'm not on my own.

3. As our sneak peeks creep up on us, so do all the tasks. This is where prioritization comes in...possibly an assistant.

4. We are still waiting for quite a few thousand dollars to come in. I'm glad that I'm not responsible to come up with it because as far as I know all the resources we know of are dry.

5. We are getting emails coming in from people who I have never met before. We just put an ad in the mission leisure guide and I'm supposing that's where they heard about us. If that's the case, it was worth the money. I'm meeting with a couple of them this week which is really exciting. Maybe the buzz has begun.

6. I was up literally all night on Thursday and I got some pretty cool ideas. We are going to try some of them in the coming days. We'll keep you posted. One of them is buzz related and if we don't tell you what it is, you're bound to hear about it really soon in some way or another.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.