« Home | Minor haitus » | Freaking out » | Worship music » | My wife rocks » | Back to normal » | Flurries » | Long week » | Going solo » | Potentially homeless » | ahhh... » 

Sunday, August 27, 2006 

I'm done

Wow...it's crazy to know that I am now done at my former church and am now considered the pastor of TXC. Keeping in mind that isn't a huge undertaking at this time because of our size, it's the idea that different. Even though I was spending a lot of time developing the plan for this church over the last few months, now that I'm not at the office everyday, now I can focus all of my time and energy on it. My goal is to meet with at least one person a day in our sneak peek phase so we can try and work towards our goal of 100 people by January. Seems a little daunting but heck, someone's gotta be the crazy one that dreams psychotic dreams and then lives as though they are actually going to happen. Might as well be me.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.