« Home | A little bit choked » | For what it's worth » | Funny night » | Control freaks » | I am one lucky man » | Sometimes you just wanna freak out » | Unbridled » | Who said animals don't have spirits? » | What we are or what we aren't? » | Starbucks » 

Monday, October 02, 2006 

I'm not the only one

I try and work out at least 4 days a week and while I'm at the gym I listen to sermons by some amazing communicators. One of those guys is Rob Bell. He's the face you will see on the Nooma videos as well as the pastor of a huge church called Mars Hill Bible Church in Michigan. After my little rant yesterday about Christians who say alot but don't do anything I figured I may have been a little harsh, and then I got over it. Today while I was at the gym, I was listening to the second part of Rob's series "Jesus wants to save Christians" and he nailed this issue head on. Listen to it here. (It's Part II on Sept.17)

Now I know I'm not the only one.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.