« Home | Just the beginning » | The out of control control freak » | Last sneak preview » | Caught in a blizzard » | B.C. drivers and snow...bad combo » | Just jump » | Moving » | Breaking the mold » | Back up » | My hands are tied » 

Thursday, December 07, 2006 

It's a go!

I just talked with the Safeway gas bar manager this morning and everything is a go.  I ordered 110 cards that we will give away on Dec.16th.  After talking with her and having her be so open to the idea, I think we are going to stay at the gas bar and give out the cards to people who are already getting gas.  We’ll also give them cookies, hot chocolate and wash their windows.  She figured that around 150 cars would come through from 1-5 so we will almost get them all covered.  She was so happy that we were doing this.  I’m not sure if she was a Christian or not but it’s awesome to be able to start building relationships with businesses and people in the city.  Like I said yesterday…it’s just the beginning.

 

 

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.