« Home | Making sense » | Sunday Re:Wind<<< » | Easy friends » | Unfocused Randomness » | messy spirituality...is it allowed? » | Worship hack » | The sweet spot » | Sunday Re:Wind<<< » | Choosing to lose? » | Taking a Sabbatical... » 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 

Bek got the job!

Wow, what an answer to prayer! Bek's been getting job interviews like crazy over the last few weeks but she's particularly wanted one. anyways, today she got offered that job.

I'm stoked for her first because it gives her different type of confidence. She's been stuck at home with Emma for the last year and for her to get out and be free for a few hours a day is huge. It just means that I'm stuck at home now but I can get most of my administrative work and sermon prep done from home so it's not too big of a deal.

I'm also stoked cause it will give us some breathing room financially. It really is quite amazing because this last month we made a decision to up the ante with our tithing and take it to the next level. We really didn't have the means to do it but we prayed about it and decided that if God was going to take care of our church that as the leaders of it, we needed to step up and step out and trust God on a whole new level. This choice meant that we were going to have to trust Him for our personal finances at a whole new level too. And then along comes this job offer.

Some may call it coincidence...whatever. I call it God. And it took us to step out without the knowledge of any return at all and this happens. It blows me away at how God takes care of us every step of the way. And we have gull to think we can make it on our own. I'm so glad I don't have to make it on my own.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.