« Home | Out of the Christian ghetto » | Wake up call » | Competing with the movies » | Checking In » | Over and out » | Who do I think I am? » | Bek got the job! » | Making sense » | Sunday Re:Wind<<< » | Easy friends » 

Saturday, May 12, 2007 

Mother's Day

Tomorrow is mother's day and we are honoring the mom's but we aren't having an entire gathering that revolves around mother's day. But that doesn't mean I don't love mom's.

For starters I have an awesome mom! Growing up she was my greatest fan that always pushed me to be the leader that I was. Half the time I shyed away from what she saw in me but I really do believe that I'm where I am today because she believed in me. she believed in me enough in my teens to stay up all night praying her guts out for me as she knew I'd probably be getting drunk or high right at the times she was praying. I also believe that her prayers are what got me out of that scene. I'd hate to see where I'd be without her backing me my whole life.

I also married the most amazing woman ever. I honestly scratch my head sometimes wondering how on earth I scored so huge with Bek. Not only is she hot and an amazing wife but she seriously is the most incredible mom I've ever seen in action. Yes I'm biased but just judging by everyone elses' comments on her I know I'm lucky. I struggle with impatience in a huge way but Bek always seems to keep her cool and stay level headed. She's got the biggest heart I've ever scene. She's got this sensitive side to her that allows her to empathize with people in a way that I don't even understand. So when it comes to the kids, it's no wonder they call for her when they get sick and not me:) Maybe I should work on that. She is just all around a phenomenal woman and as the years go by I couldn't be happier to have a companion that I love as much as I do her!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.