« Home | Who do I think I am? » | Bek got the job! » | Making sense » | Sunday Re:Wind<<< » | Easy friends » | Unfocused Randomness » | messy spirituality...is it allowed? » | Worship hack » | The sweet spot » | Sunday Re:Wind<<< » 

Monday, April 30, 2007 

Over and out

I'm heading out to our denomination's district conference this early afternoon. It's going to be good to get my head into a different space to just relax but also to have some different brain stimulus to hopefully generate some new creativity for the future. I feel like I'm in a rut right now so it will be good to have some change. We're going over to Victoria so that's always a nice getaway. However, our whole family is sick with colds and sore throats so we'll have to see what happens. There is a wireless hotspot in the hotel but I'm not sure how much I'll actually use it. (knowing me it'll be everyday but I'm not sure how much I'll blog)

Yes I know, the blogsphere is going to be lonely without me...but rest assured...I'll be back soon:)

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.