« Home | Summer's coming... » | Mr. Mom » | Don't blink! » | The crazy ones » | The creative team » | The getaway » | An ark sounds good about now... » | Fun times » | What on earth?!?! » | The discipline of self-awareness » 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 

The adventure is almost over

Well, single fatherhood is almost over for me (at least until Bek goes away on business again). It's been a good time. It's funny how much more cuddly the kids are when Bek's not around. They definitely need their dose of affection from both of us. It was good to just spend time with them for the last three days (including tomorrow). Perhaps I spend too much time with them, seeing I had a message to write and didn't get it done. I guess I had no other choice though. It was good for me to experience life with the kids and without Bek. I think that we are a pretty good team when it comes to the kids and taking care of the house. I know I should probably do more around the house but I do help. I'm not always a lazy bum. But with Bek being gone, I've had to do everything. It's felt like I've been cleaning up all day, every day. But more importantly, I've realized how much I need Bek around here. It sucks being by yourself with two kids all day long. I was so bored and I can definitely say that she is my best friend and I wouldn't want to spend time with anyone else if I had to choose. I'm looking forward to have someone to laugh with again. Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.