« Home | What on earth?!?! » | The discipline of self-awareness » | Breath of fresh air » | My little "sponge" » | In pursuit of greatness » | I'm sorry » | Should I be "getting" them? » | It's time to grow... » | Refinement » | My hidden "agenda" » 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 

Fun times

I was just sitting here thinking about Sunday and how good it felt afterwards (here's a few pictures). There wasn't anything really out of the normal. We switched our order up a bit and had some spontaneous "story time" instead of a message, but it wasn't exactly earth shattering (still really good though). There was just a vibe in the air like everyone wanted to be there. We started @ 9:30am instead of 10am and I wasn't sure if anyone would remember...sure enough I was wrong. It was the first Sunday of our existence that almost the whole congregation stood during worship. We have made a decision not to get hung up on whether people stand or not. However, we noticed that the vibe in the room changed when people changed their posture by standing. Sometimes I worship best when I'm sitting down but a lot of the times I sit because I'm just lazy.

Anyways, I don't want to get hung up on Sundays on this blog and pump it up like it's gonna be some rock show and declare that "you won't be disappointed!" Sunday is just a part of who we are but it was just good to walk away with the thought "That was fun!"

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.